Dr Rajat Mohan
Dr Rajat Mohan is an acknowledged expert in the field of cardiology. Dr Rajat Mohan, MBBS, MD, DM, FCSI is a Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi.
He has been working towards the diagnosis and management of all cardiac patients and has been performing intervention procedures like primary and elective Angioplasties for the last one decade .
Dr Rajat Mohan has participated in many national and international conferences and has presented papers, been a guest faculty, chaired sessions and delivered public lectures. He has been honoured by numerous social organizations.
- Post Doctoral Student at LPS Institute of Cardiology Kanpur From February 92’ To January 94’
- Resident Cardiologist at Escorts Heart Institute New Delhi From May 90’ To Dec91’
- Resident Physician at GTB Hospital And University College of Medical Sciences New Delhi From Oct.88’ To May 90
- Resident Physician at PGI Rohtak From April 1986 To June 1988
- Examiner for DNB Cardiology at Various Centres all over India
- Member Selection Board For Diplomat National Board ( DNB) Students In Cardiology
- Refree For Selection of Papers For Cardiological Society of India Conference
- Thesis Guide for DNB Cardiology Post Graduate Students.
- Involved With Various Non Government Organizations (NGO) With The Aim of Helping The Poor And Needy By Providing Door Step Cardiac Care
- Conducted Cardiac Camp at Moti Nagar New Delhi In Dec 2010
- Conducted Cardiac Camp at Rajinder Nagar New Delhi In Association With Residents Welfare Association In Nov 2010
- Conducted Cardiac Camp at West Patel Nagar In Association With “Bharat Vikas Parishad” In August 2010
- Conducted Cardiac Camp at Dwarka In July 2010
- Conducted Cardiac Camp at Dwarka In January 2009
- Conducted Cardiac Camp at Roorkee , Uttranchal In Association With Innerwheel Club
- Conducted Cardiac Camp at Rampur , Up In Association With Lions Club
- Conducted Cardiac Camp at Moradabad In Association With Lions Club
- Public Lectures Concerning Preventive Cardiology at West Patel Nagar In August 2010
- Public Lecture Concerning Preventive Cardiology at Rajinder Nagar In November 2010
- DM Cardiology - Lakshmipat Singhania Institute of Cardiology Kanpur (1994)
- MD ( Medicine) - Post Graduate Institute Rohtak (1988)
- MBBS - Punjabi University Patiala (1984)
Awards and Fellowships
- FCSI ( Fellowship of Cardiological Society of India )
- Best Graduate During MBBS ( 1979-1984)
- Gold Medals For Excellence In Medicine And Surgery
- “Drug Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias,” Published As A Review Article In Indian Journal of Medicine And Cardiology Issue February 92’
- M.D.Internal Medicine Thesis “Autonomic Function Tests In Case of Chronic Severe Anemia “Published As A Research Paper In JAPI In July 89’
- Initiated A Research Into Clinical Benefits And Histological Changes In Idiopathic Congestive Cardiomyopathy After Treatment With Ayruvedic Drug “Arjun Risht”
- Involved In Project On Psychiatric Manifestations Following Acute Myocardial Infarction In Rural Indian Population
- Initated A Project On Symptomatic And Echocardiographic Benefits Following Redo Closed Mitral Valvutomy
- Written a chapter in CSI update 2012 on extra cranial manifestation and treatment of carotid artery disease.
- Participated In A Discussion On Healthy Heart On Lok Sabha Channel In Sept 2010
- Participated In A Discussion On Coronary Heart Disease On Lok Sabha Channel In Jan 2011
- Participated In A Discussion On Cardiac Ailments On Lok Sabha Channel’s Programme – “Asmita”
Chairs And Invited Lectures
- Delivered Guest Lecture On Peripartum Cardiomyopathy In World Congress At Narchi In New Delhi On 16th Sept 2012
- Delivered Guest Lecture On Management of Sudden Onset Dyspnea of Pregnancy At Narchi Meeting At Lady Hardinge Medical College In Sept 2010
- Chaired Session On Free Papers In Delhi Cardiological Society of India In 2006’
- Participated In Meeting of The Association of ZMR’s of LIC of India To Discuss The Medical Criteria For Insurance Purposes
- Chaired Session On Evaluation of Lv Systolic Parameters In Cardiological Society of India 2007
- Lecture On Echocardiographic Evaluation of Mitral Stenosis In Workshop On Advanced Skills Training In New Delhi In August 2004’
- “Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy – Echocardiography Evaluation” Act A.S.T. In New Delhi In August 2005.
- Conducted A Workshop On Echocardiography In Conference of Indian College of Cardiology At Bhubneshwar, Orissa
- Participated In A Debate On Dobutamine Echocardiography Vs. Nuclear Imaging For Myocardial Viability In 2002’
- Administrative Director of Non Invasive Cardiology At Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Since 1998.
- Member Editorial Board of News Letter of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- Life Member of Association of Physicians of India
- Life Member Cardiological Society of India
- Life Member Indian Society of Echocardiography
- Cardiologists To BHEL And Delhi University